Prof. Biao Yang
Dr. Biao Yang is the Professor of School of Materials Science and Mechanical Engineering at the Beijing Technology and Business University (BTBU) and recruit master and doctoral students in the field of materials science. He was a visiting scholar in the School of Engineering at the Washington University (Seattle) in 2012.
•Ph.D., Materials Science, Collage of Material Science and Engineering, Beijing University of Chemical Technology (BUCT), Beijing, China (Dec. 2002)
•M.S., Fine Chemicals, Department of Chemical Engineering, Beijing Technology and Business University (BTBU), Beijing, China (June 1996)
•B.S., Fine Chemicals, Department of Chemical Engineering, Hebei University of Technology (HEBUT), Tianjin, China (July 1993)
Current research is focused mainly on biomass and biodegradable materials, functionalized polymer film, nanocomposites, as well as surface and interface engineering.
•Biomass and Biodegradable Materials: extraction and utilization of biomass materials, regulation of crystallization behavior of biodegradable materials, processing of biodegradable materials.
•Functionalized Polymer Film: high barrier polymeric packaging materials, polyvinyl butyral (PVB) interlayer.
•Nanocomposites: preparation of graphene oxide (GO) and its composites
•Surface and Interface Engineering: surface hydrophilization of polymer surface, surface anticorrosion.
1. Hui Sun, Yi Luo, Biao Yang*, Huijuan Zhang, Jijun Huan. Non-isothermal crystallization of biopolyesters of poly(butylene succinate) formed via in-situ polymerization in presence of poly(vinyl butyral). Polymer, 2018, 153, 378-390
2. Biao Yang, Shujie Zhu, Yi Luo, Jijun Huang. Enhanced nonisothermal crystallization of a series of poly(butylene succinate-co-terephthalate) biopolyesters by poly(vinyl butyral). Journal of Polymer Science, Part B: Polymer Physics. 2017, 55, 658–672
3. Biao Yang, Weiyi Wang, Jijun Huang. Synergic effects of poly(vinyl butyral) on toughening epoxies by nanostructured rubbers. Polymer, 2015, 77, 129-142
4. Biao Yang, Xiaobo Duan, Jijun Huang. Ultra-thin, biomimetic, superhydrophilic layers of crosslinked poly(phosphobetaine) on polyethylene by photografting. Langmuir, 2015, 31, 1120-1126
5. Biao Yang, Hongkai Ni, Jijun Huang, and Yi Luo. Effects of poly(vinyl butyral) as a macromolecular nucleating agent on the nonisothermal crystallization and mechanical properties of biodegradable poly(butylene succinate). Macromolecules, 2014, 47, 284-296